Thursday, January 14, 2010

Progress Senior Project - 1/14/2010

PA. In the house !!!! (What?)

Today I just make the interface for my project (it nearly to be my project T T)
The process is like I told you in the previous blog.


As you see from the picture, if you click on "import image", it will ask you to open the image file. Then when you click on Making note, the note will show on the process box. Then you can make it play the note, export to midi file or export to XML file as you want. In the rest of this day, I'll make it can export to XML file. As I saw from another midi program, the XML for 1 measure should be like this

From XML file, in one measure there are attribute and note.
note have pitch, duration, type and steam default
pitch have step and octave

for the pitch and the related of step and octave you can read from my older blog.

Finally, I have to hand in the progress report this Monday, do you think this work is enough for the short progress report.

PS. I still waiting for the report from my friend.

No comments: