Saturday, February 13, 2010

Progress Senior Project - 2/13/2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

I just back from my house for celebration. So I started to work very late. (And i kind of mad with my dad and my bro }:( , sorry about that) My dad said, he had read this blog and he don't understand what I wrote. So it make me think like, "Do I wrote bad?". No! I'm not. My word is too easy I know. Anyway, maybe it's just too much technical term.....

So last time I mention about the rest sign (-) wasn't recognized. I think today i can fix it but just for this input because when i use with another input, it was very bad.

Another problem that I found is my MIDI program can't read the notation from the OCR part....
OMG!!!! How can I gonna fix it. You know, I spend all Friday night to fix it seem not work. But this evening, I try it use the encoded character and thank god!!!! it's work. Here is the UTF-8 code for ด - ท.

str('\xb4\n'): #ด
str('\xc3\n'):#ร
str('\xc1\n'):#ม
str('\xbf\n'):#ฟ
str('\xab\n'):#ซ
str('\xc5\n'):#ล
str('xb7\n'):#ท


Here is my program running from part 1 to part 2. (Hey! it's real not "printf" trick na) And next time it will come up with interface and more efficiency on OCR.





PS. I didn't work on circle detection thing yet but I try to study more about it. :-)

No comments: