Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Project

I'm planing about my new project about web site for sharing the language knowledge.

Actually I want to learn about how to built website via cms things because my work is about using cms for build website (well not that much so i want to learn more). So I think about sharing something so i can write blog and share them. My friend said website about language was more interested so it decided to build it! :D

Site plan
  • sharing knowledge about language (blog)
  • lesson for language
  • keep track of user by using badges (actually i really need this function, so i started to learn about using website hehe)
  • using cms (might be wordpress or drupal)
  • word book (picture and vocabulary)
but wait,
one of my friends, he work on html5 and he told me it was realllllllyyyy cool you have to try!!!! Well, now i'm thinking about html5 might be better hehe.

The other problem is my language is not that good! So I think, now I'm learning Spanish, then my site might be teach Spanish for Thai online... How was it? Then I can share everything I have learn from University and share them online. (woooo, even you can watch them via university e-learning hehe) But, Hey! it's just for improve my computer skill, I don't care if no one know my site. (for now)

I still have no idea about the site name, site layout or theme. I hope I'll get some cool name for my Spanish site soon.

No comments: