Monday, June 11, 2012

Halcon realtime

Hi, this is going to be my second week working at semi-conductor industrial factory. My work is quite interested, I have to develop machine vision measuring system using Halcon vision software and visual c#. Actually, the workers in team already have the knowledge about machine vision, they just need a programmer who can build the application file for them using c#. So they asked me to join.
Just wow for the equipment they provided for the trainee student.
my computer and lab camera

The following video is showing the measurement of angle rotation for the wafer using Halcon.  At first, they already have a program that can measure the angle of the wafer but it cannot use in realtime. So I have to edit and make it run as an application for the real machine. Actually, before I finished my work today I already finished implement with C# but I'm afraid to make a video at that time because many people in the team came and saw the progress at my table.

PS. I don't know how to stop capturing in C# if someone know the solution please contact me. T^T
PS2. I don't know if it going to be illegal to record and share the video or not but it was my program (LOL).


No comments: