Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm gone

Yeah! I'm gonna go to Germany! Next few week!

That pretty weird that i'm going to work on Image and speech processing field. (><) I'm not so good in this but this's only one remaining work I can do. T T...... It's just 2 month trainee (I hope I could stay a lot more than 2 month..... fail) I can't decided which period I'll fly but first of all I hope they accept me to work there. (If not I wish they can find another place for me that work about web technology which i have more experience than the image and speech things.... and I can stay longer.) But I got A on image processing and attend the speech precessing for a half term. It wouldn't be the problem. Honestly, I wanna go more than 4 month. But it's ok if i just have about that time..... (T T)

I wanna join the graduation day this year..... I hope the university would accept me within this April, So I can back to Thailand in July and prepare for graduation day. If not, I hope KMUTT will have the graduation day in October, so I can go there on November instead.

Anyway, I'll find the way to study abroad maybe work for 2 years and collected money...... So! hurry up, find the job and get the money. (FIGHT!)

PS. I'm not really want to study, I just want to travel and stay abroad just a year is ok. I want to study about language. (Wooww, this is the first time I spell this work correctly at first.... LOL)

No comments: