Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Progress Senior Project - 3/02/2010

All my false, sorry.

I got a lot of things to done this period. Anyway, now i just remain only exam and senior project. Last week and this week is very illness. I was sick, sleep late, lazy and bored. I didn't go home for a month. (OMG!!)


It has the information as much as this blog but the report is seem to be more formal.

All my false, I forgot to check the report from my friends. There are a lot of missing and mistake. I can't find the editable version of report, can't even find the final report in my computer. O_o...


Aj. Nuttanart just return the report on Wednesday and we need to hand in within this Tuesday which Monday is a holiday. ^^"" I worked on the addition part which were appendix and theory. Then send it to my partner on Saturday morning (See! I can't went to the bar and can't went to see my friends from Changmai). But my partner just sent the full report to adviser on Monday. (T T) Good luck everyone, I saw a lot of my friendssss still awake at 5 am haha!!! LOL

No comments: